SERVICES INCLUDE: PATIOS, WALKWAYS, STEPS, RETAINING WALLS, VENEERS, FIREPLACES, CHIMNEYS
With hundreds of masonry construction projects in our portfolio consisting of natural stone, bluestone, granite, brick, pavers, and more, we have an established client roster that speaks to the quality craftsmanship and competitive pricing we deliver on every project.
We offer creative designs and a large selection of high quality materials such as natural stone, brick, granite, and more. You can view photos from some of our recent Patio, Walkway, & Steps design and construction projects by clicking on the learn more button below.
If you are interested in enhancing the appearance of your property with a beautiful stone wall, or you require a retaining wall for functionality purposes, we will work closely with you and provide you with the proper style of stones and high quality craftsmanship that you require.
We provide high quality craftsmanship, which offers lasting beauty and durability to the exterior of your home or commercial facility. Not only will our stone veneer services beautify the appearance of your property, it will also offer an extra layer of protection to your structure.
A&A Masonry is dedicated to providing high quality, customized stone or brick indoor or outdoor fireplace design and construction services. Each fireplace is designed within your specifications and offers innovative features.
Welcome to A&A Masonry Co.
A Full-Service Residential & Commercial Masonry Contractor Based in Middletown, CT & Serving Middlesex, Hartford, New London, Tolland Counties
At A&A Masonry Co., we take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality and customer service that we provide to meet our customer’s needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. Here are common services that masonry contractors offer:
- Installation: Our masonry contractors can construct walls, facades, fireplaces, and other structures using bricks.
- Repair: We can repair and replace damaged or deteriorating bricks in existing structures.
- Stone Masonry:
- Installation: We work with natural or artificial stones to build walls, pathways, retaining walls, and other features.
- Repair: We repair or replace damaged stones, addressing issues like cracks or erosion.
- Concrete Work:
- Foundations: We are involved in the construction of concrete foundations for buildings and structures.
- Flatwork: This includes concrete sidewalks, driveways, patios, and other flat surfaces.
- Stucco Installation and Repair:
- Application: We apply stucco, a mixture of cement, sand, and lime, to exterior surfaces for a decorative and protective finish.
- Repairs: We can repair or replace damaged or deteriorating stucco on buildings.
- Chimney Construction and Repair:
- New Construction: We can build new chimneys, including the installation of flues and caps.
- Repairs: We address issues such as chimney leaks, cracks, and damaged bricks or mortar.
- Retaining Walls:
- Installation: We construct retaining walls to stabilize slopes and prevent soil erosion.
- Repair: We can repair retaining walls that have shifted or deteriorated over time.
- Fireplace Construction and Restoration:
- New Construction: We build indoor and outdoor fireplaces using bricks or stones.
- Restoration: We restore and repair existing fireplaces, addressing issues like damaged mortar or bricks.
- Maintenance: We perform tuckpointing, a process of replacing deteriorating mortar joints with new mortar to improve the structural integrity and appearance of a masonry structure.
- Sealing: We apply waterproofing sealants to protect masonry structures from water damage.
- Architectural Features:
- We can create various architectural features, such as arches, columns, and decorative elements, using masonry materials.
With hundreds of masonry construction projects in our portfolio consisting of natural stone, bluestone, granite, brick, pavers, and more, throughout the Connecticut area, we have an established client roster that speaks to the quality craftsmanship and competitive pricing we deliver on every project. We service the following and surrounding towns of Rocky Hill, Middletown, Cromwell, Glastonbury, Durham, Old Saybrook, Wethersfield, Newington and beyond! Contact us today at (860) 462-6489 to schedule a no-cost consultation and estimate!
Request A No-Cost Estimate & Consultation Today!
You can depend on us to provide a high quality service at a fair and honest price. We understand that the future of our business depends upon our reputation and that is why customer service is by far our highest priority. If you are looking for a professional you can trust, please call today to schedule a no-obligation estimate!
- Wethersfield, CT: Brick & Stone Paver Patios, Walkways Driveways
- Middlefield, CT: Block and Stone Retaining Walls Construction Contractor
- Glastonbury, CT: Block and Stone Retaining Wall Construction Contractor
- Rocky Hill, CT: Stone Veneer Siding Installation Projects
- Block and Stone Retaining Wall Construction Contractor in Middletown, CT
Masonry Construction Blog:
Serving Woodbridge, CT, A&A Masonry Contractors are stone paver patio or walkway builders specializing in the design, construction, and installation of outdoor paved surfaces using stone pavers. We work with various types of natural or manufactured stone materials to...read more
A&A Masonry Contractors are Brick and stone block wall builders, as well as retaining wall builders, serving Killingworth, CT and surrounding towns. We are masonry construction professionals who specialize in the design, construction, and installation of various types...read more
Serving Durham, CT and surrounding areas, A&A Masonry are patio and walkway design and installation contractors who specialize in creating outdoor spaces such as patios and walkways. We have earned a reputation for being the best patio masonry contractors in Durham by...read more